HIGH FIDELITY AUDIO EQUIPMENT. AUDIO EQUIPMENT
High Fidelity Audio Equipment. Baseball Sports Equipment
High Fidelity Audio Equipment
- equipment used for high-fidelity reproduction of sound. A typical rental store rents one-brand systems complete with a CD player, receiver/amplifier, cassette deck, speakers and a cabinet for the system.
- A piece of audio equipment is any device designed principally to reproduce, record or process sound. This includes microphones, radio receivers, AV Receivers, CD players, tape recorders, amplifiers, mixing consoles, effects units and loudspeakers.
- The reproduction of sound with little distortion, giving a result very similar to the original
- characterized by minimal distortion in sound reproduction; "a high-fidelity recording"; "a hi-fi system"
- the reproduction of sound with little or no distortion
- High fidelity—or hi-fi—reproduction is a term used by home stereo listeners and home audio enthusiasts (audiophiles) to refer to high-quality reproduction of sound or images, to distinguish it from the poorer quality sound produced by inexpensive audio equipment.
Practical Wireless Aug 1971
Many may not realise Sir Clive used to hawk audio equipment in magazine adverts via mail order before revolutionising the home computer market. That is, until many refused to carry his ads due to the huge amount of complaints the publishers received.
61 | High fidelity - Nick Hornby
High fidelity mag dan te boek staan als een popmuziekroman, veel verschil met chiklit is er niet. Nou ja, geen shoppende vrouwtjes maar plaatjes (en praatjes) verkopende kerels als hoofdpersoon dan. Noem het dicklit.
spring playground equipment
end of line packaging equipment
heavy equipment operators jobs
free sports equipment
fast food equipment for sale
garden equipment company
durable mobility equipment
mexican food equipment
complete recording studio equipment